Friday, November 2, 2012

Edward Scissorhands

So, both of my kids have facial abrasions/lacerations at this particular time.  Good thing there’s no professional photos scheduled any time soon.  Oh wait, I just remembered.  Boofy has school picture re-takes next Friday.  Why is she getting re-takes you might think?  WELL, that’s because in her original school picture, she has a sour cream and onion potato chip green thing on her tooth.  Her front tooth.  She fell off a swing or something like that earlier this week and scraped her face.  Nice! 
So now I need to decide for her 3rd grade photos, do I go with green thing on her front tooth pic OR facial abrasion pic?  Decisions, decisions……

What’s Wix-c’s deal?  Oh, he went all Edward Scissorhands style to his face and has not one, but TWO cuts on his nose.  I have to cut his nails like every two days.  Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment